Things such as authenticity, quality, and cool. This splash page for footwear brand Greats (built by INSIDE) does a breathtaking work of brand-building through design while nevertheless driving people to transform.
Here’s why we think this really is a (oh no, don’t state it) “great” example of splash page design:
- Amazing movie: This entire splash page is pretty sleek, but exactly what actually knocks it out from the park could be the movie just underneath the fold. Not just does the end animation style look awesome, but inaddition it offers Greats to be able to elaborate on the selling that is unique proposition—one at any given time. Take a look on YouTube below.
- Rule of three: Greats is applicable the guideline of three throughout this design, making the power statements both aesthetically striking and simply digestible.
- Mobile-responsive: This squeeze page looks equally as good on mobile because it does on desktop. Due to the fact mobile is projected to take into account 54% of most e commerce sales by 2021, it is never been more critical to help make on-the-go customers a priority.
So ourselves, this recent landing page from our brand is great at showing, not telling if we do say.
We’ve all gone to slow sites and navigated away immediately—but so what does which means that for marketers? Certain, we’re able to explain danlod beetalk with a lot of text, however the animation in the right part for this web web page actually causes it to be clear why landing that is fast-loading are a necessity. This landing page’s design follows a powerful F pattern—and it is difficult to just take your eyes from the conversion that is dropping in the animation.
Here’s everything we think appears great right right here:
- Animation: splash page load time isn’t the simplest thing to exhibit in a fixed image (even as we discovered), however it’s obvious when you include an animation.
- Artistic hierarchy: suitable the absolute most information that is important this animation into a complete F design helps maintain site visitors reading. The animation—and the visuals it contains—helps make exactly exactly what could otherwise be a fairly landing that is boring more powerful and engaging.
- Text features: We jam-packed this website landing page with stats to back our claims up about sluggish loading pages, and then we want those figures to pop so they’re often bolded. When there’s a good number of text in your website landing page, break it making use of split paragraphs and placing the information that is essential bold. This will make it easier for people to scan—and do something.
At the conclusion of the time, in terms of producing gorgeous, effective landing pages, it is about combining a feeling of design with an awareness of just exactly how individuals act when searching the net. Whenever you’re creating the next squeeze page, get the very best of both globes by watching your CTA positioning, sourcing item pictures and visuals, balancing header text, and ensuring your design elements both look good and drive conversions.
More great landing pages examples (associated content)
We’ve got even more Unbounce-built landing pages to show off if you’re still not feeling inspired after all these gorgeous examples. (so what can we state? Our clients are actually proficient at it. ) Have a look at some of the features below:
- The evidence is within the pudding. See conversions, insider recommendations, and much more design that is beautiful reading 12 High-Converting Landing Pages (That’ll Make You want You Built ‘Em).
- Nevertheless perhaps perhaps maybe not experiencing it? We got ya covered. You’ll find a great deal of motivation and brand brand new splash page a few ideas within the Best Landing Page Examples You Gotta Save for Your Swipe File.
- Often, producing landing pages for the mobile promotions is an entire other ballgame. Listed below are mobile squeeze page examples that’ll knock your socks totally down.
- Finally, if you’re promoting an iOS or Android os software, search no further than these amazing samples of landing pages for mobile apps before starting producing your very own.